Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What's going on!

I'm afraid i have to dedicate this post to the delights of TV.

Sorry, but what is going on with the X Factor - it's just WRONG that the McDonald brothers are still in it....i think Simon was right on Saturday when he said that they are just getting sympathy votes! There's no way that they were better than Robert or Eton Road! If they win...well i don't know what i'll do! I personally like Ben, but i'm really thinking that Leona should win. Oh this IS exciting.......Matt's work colleague Gill went to see the X Factor and she got me Ben's autograph...i was really pleased and Bekky was too.....she seems to like whoever i like with the exeption of Eton Road!

Strictly come dancing next.....well thank goodness Peter has gone...he should definatley have gone before Ray who went the week before last.....as for who i want to win...well thats a tricky one...i like Mark (obviously) but also like Emma and Louisa...i think i'll have to play that one by ear a bit!

Not seen much of I'm a Celebrity.....but Jason Donovan is in it....so he's got to be my favourite regardless how he is. I used to love him!

I really should get out more...but the nights are drawing in so it makes perfect viewing!!!

No comments: