Monday, February 12, 2007

Time Flies

Just realised I haven't blogged since January and if someone is reading this then i at least owe them something new to read!

Things have been ticking along nicely since January.......we've done various things.....had a lovely weekend when Matt and Gemma and the gang came to stay....had my friend Diana come to stay which was lovely and great to catch up with her! Last Saturday Matt and I went to Twickenham to watch England v Italy.....not a particularly great game.....but i still enjoyed it. We were in a corporate box with some people from Matt's work and Stephen and Jo came with us too. Really nice food and whatever drinks you wanted, so can't be bad! I never thought hearing the national anthem at the start of a game could be quite so moving (not that it takes much to make me shed a tear!)

Bekky had a lovely time staying with Rob and Alison in their new flat in Tooting. She was a bit concerned as it was her first night there, but we all knew it would be nothing to worry about really! Bekky is on half term next week, and it also happens to be her 6th birthday on the Tuesday, nicely coinciding with Pancake Day. She's not having a party this year (as she's lost her birthday party buddy Callum) so she's going to Tracy's for the day as I have to work and then we'll have some pancakes at home and Rob and Alison and Nessy, Luke and Benny are all going to come over. Got to do another visit to the Sylfamily (as she calls it) shop this week whilst she's still at school. Bekky and I are then spending a couple of days at Matt and Jenny's house which will be lovely!

The high heels mission is going fairly well! I can walk in them and my feet don't ache too much! I think i may have missed years of lovely shoes! Should of persevered sooner!!!

No comments: