Monday, November 05, 2007

At Home

I'm at home today as Bekky woke up not very well. She's had what seems to be a cold for a few days now, but this morning was a bit feverish and had a headache, and looked pretty bad, so I kept her off school! Was meant to be a bit of a busy day at work today as the Archdeacon is coming for his visitation this evening, but I rang Michael and I'll pop in this afternoon with her (be good for her to get a bit of fresh air) and I'll also pick up some work that i can do at home tomorrow if she's going to be off then too. Shame she is off today as it means we can't see the fireworks this evening - but at least we saw some with Anne when we were at hers at the weekend. We had a really nice weekend at hers and went bowling on Saturday afternoon which was a good laugh. I'd forgotten how hard it is, and that was with the sides up!!

At least I can spend the day catching up on TV with Boo, we're currently watching Are you Smarter than a 10 year old which she really likes! We'll need to watch the X Factor too, although Anne and I sneakily watched it when Matt and Bekky had gone to bed - outrageous really that Futureproof went home, especially considering that two of the guys in Danni's group are weak I think. Talking of things off the TV - I am quite pleased that the Spice Girls have reformed, but I do think they're new video is a bit risque for Children in Need! I do like the song tho! And i probably would've been quite up for going to see them! My sadness reigns on!!!

No comments: