Monday, February 04, 2008

It's Monday Again!

How can it be Monday again? Sometimes I find it hard to believe that Saturday and Sunday have the same number of hours as normal days of the week - they just seem to go so much quicker!

Weekend was good. Got my hair done on Saturday at Tracy's - now a bit blonder than i was. I then got back in time to watch the rugby - not that that was really worth it. Still can't quite believe that from being so far in the lead we then lost. Sunday was Church and that was about it.

Work was ok today Michael was off so was just able to get through work at my own pace and managed to get a lot done which was good.

We've got our Church Weekend Away coming up which I'm really looking forward to. We are going to Ringsfield Hallwhich funnily enough is where I've been as a youngster for our church weekends away. It'll be very odd seeing it now - I always thought it was such a big place but i bet it's not that big at all. Mind you it might seem the same, I'm not much taller than i was back then!!! It will be lovely to take Boo somewhere where i used to go as a youngster!

No comments: