Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Back For Good

Where do i even start! Last night had to be one of THE most exciting evenings ever!!! We went to see TAKE THAT!!!!!!

We had fantastic seats courtesy of Jenny. Beveley Knight kicked the show off......i really like her anyway and she was fantastic. Then came the boys!! I have to say that i was never a huge fan when they were in their peak.....but that has changed now! I have never seen such a fantastic all round show before! They looked brilliant....like they had never been away! We were dancing, waving (i know!), screaming, almost crying (I know i know!). But to be honest i didn't care......i loved it! Words do not really do it justice!!!

I thought my favourite was going to be Jason as i always quite liked him best...but on the night it had to be Gary! Bless him!!!!

Anyway should get on with some work.....but i'm still so excited!!!!!

No comments: