Thursday, April 12, 2007

Anybody Out There


I've decided to start blogging about the books i've read, so the plan is to blog the book everytime I finish one! For those who don't know me i like to read a lot! I always write down what books i have read on a postcard (something i got from Matt's parents) and thought it would be nice to do it on here too. My perfect holiday would be getting through about 10 books in a fortnight. Clearly that doesn't happen now that we have Boo but I seem to do fairly well. I'm not going to really go into what the books were about...just of i liked them etc etc! Anyway this evening I just finished reading the book you can see. Just my cup of tea....I have read all of Marian Keyes books and it was back to her usual standard. It followed Anna Walsh and for those who haven't read any of her books, they are a family who have appeared in a couple of her previous books! It made me cry and laugh out loud so all in all pretty successful!

Changing the subject, had a very nice day out on Hampstead Heath today...never realised it was so easy to get to from here!

Bed for me now...back to work tommorrow...and got to start reading my next book!

No comments: