Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Holidays

The Easter holidays have been good here! My mum came to stay for a few days which was lovely and she was very well and not too hard work which always makes it nice! Then Andrew joined us on the Saturday and we went over to Greeenwich for the day. Sunday was church and we had a nice Easter Day service, then mum and Andrew left. Then on Monday we went to Regents Park with Matt's parents and their friend Debbie. Lots of fresh air and the weather has been really nice! Gotta try working on my tan already!

The kitchen has now been plastered and the tiler should be coming Monday, then Neil can start painting it...it's going to look so good when it's finished! I'm really enjoying it already!

Anyway, one more day left before i have to return to work! Going to Hampstead Heath tommorrow with Katie and the boys, and Peachey and her boys! Really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Glad to hear that Easter hols went well. I hear the temps were way above normal for the time of year. Unsually for us, we had way below normal temps, with snow in the nearby hill country. On the Sunday the temp was in about 38f (3c) whereas last year it was 95f (35c). Our normal average for this time of year is 79f(26c).

I only recently got into embroidery although I have been doing counted cross stitch for about 20 yrs. If you look at my sidebar you will see a link to my artsy blog and my website where all my art stuff is.

Looking forward to seeing the completed kitchen.

Have a good day