Saturday, April 21, 2007

Revolutionary Road

This is the book I've just finished. Really god but pretty depressing. It's currently being made into a film too with Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicaprio...their first film together after Titanic. Personally i think she will be brilliant in the role of April Wheeler,but I'm not too sure about Leonardo playing Frank, he's bit too young looking i think, but I'm no film director so we'll have to see! Anyway, I really enjoyed it and Richard Yates has got a really easy style of writing! Think I'll definately be reading some of his others.

Boo on the other hand has been much better since Friday...we've had a lovely day with her today and she was great yesterday too. Swings and roundabouts i guess!

Anyway, must go as we need to watch 'Any dream will do!'

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Ooooh, have you seen The Departed? Leo is all grown up in that and in a totally good way. Kate Winslet is my fave so I'll be interested in this new film.

I might even look for the book too!

sarah said...

No it's not out here yet Mrs Mac....will have to look into when it is! Book is well worth reading!!!