Wednesday, March 21, 2007

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH



Question: How hard can it be to deliver one of these with the kitchen order?
Answer: Extremely

The new kitchen was delivered this morning and is now spread over various rooms in the house. Thats fine and doesn't bother me.....what has bothered me is that after getting the survey redone to include the above item...they have still delivered the first order! So i am assuming that includes the old cupboards which will be replaced by the above item! I'm so cross (ask Bee and Mark and Matt) that i could barely speak to them about it. Anyway, i have and they were meant to be ringing me back about half an hour ago. I'll give them till about 2.30 and then i'm going to be back on the phone! They don't want to be messing me about today....i'm not in the mood now! They'll have to deliver the microwave next week whilst they are making a start on the rest of the kitchen!

Managed to do a really good clean out of the kitchen cupboards last night and now we only have to sort out the drinks cupboard and the food cupboard! Shouldn't be that hard and i was pleased with the progress that i made!

Can't speak about it anymore now!

No comments: