Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Mac has arrived



We have the MAC! I like it! Andrew was incredibly helpful in letting me know what i needed to do......got my MSN sorted and also my IPOD is back in use.....with Take That on it....so that's brilliant! Think its going to be quite cool having this!

Not done that much the past couple of days...was really sick yesterday so that was prety unpleasant....fortunately Bekky was a complete angel after school and more or less just let my lay on the sofa! Feeling much better today. Tuesday evening we went to Rob's Licensing as a Chaplain at St George's which was nice......Matt, Jenny and Charlotte were there and also Diana, so was lovely to see them all!

Not got any plans for the weekend which is nice...so not sure what we'll do!

3 comments:

Kent Canary said...

Hooray! I was incredibly helpful, thank you! But you didnt really need it! And oi, put me on your links!

Angela Fletcher said...

Nice computer! this made me giggle

Bee said...

This really made me chuckle at the cinema when I saw it too!