Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Hair




Not normally keen on posting photos of myself but wanted to show off my new haircut...i'm so pleased with it! It took Tracy forever due to the fact that my hair was long and black when i got there this morning! Anyway i'm so chuffed i had it done and was definately the right cut to choose....well i think so anyway.

Kitchen drama has moved on slightly.....nobody had called me by lunchtime today so i phoned them again and spoke to 'surveys' who were meant to be calling me, and they said i needed to speak to 'customer care' who then put me on a voicemail and i had to leave a message...anyway they do seem to listen to their messages and she called me back to say she had spoken to the technical department and that they are still coming monday to start and someone from the technical department will ring me! Anyway he did (they must b going for a record today) and he said the microwave and new cupboard has been ordered and will either come saturday morning or sometime monday.....so it's all looking ok now! Just got the last bit of sorting to do and then we'll be ready!!!

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Love the new hair! Am a bit jealous that my curly hair wouldn't look that good but I'm tempted to ask the hairdresser now....

:-)

Jacqui said...

Your hair looks great. Good luck with the kitchen