Monday, March 19, 2007

Sun, Rain, Hail, Snow, Sleet, Wind

That's what it seems to have done today! If it wasn't one it was the other!

Good day at work today...managed to get lots of bits done that had been sitting in my tray for a week or so...but felt like they had been there for months! Got my review next week...GULP!

Weekend was nice....Matt's parents came round for lunch which was lovely...boo wasn't really that well..got a cold and a runny nose! I got some lovely stuff from l'Occitane(?) for Mother's Day, really nice bubble bath and a lip gloss and rub on perfume in a little tin...all lovely and now hidden away from Bekky, she sees them and i might as well kiss them goodbye! I also got a flower from church, Matt had to give it to me in the end as she had some kind of hissy fit about giving it to me! Bless her!!!!

Having a little wobble about my haircut...worried about:
a - it being too short for me
b - it suiting me
c - being too high maintenance

sure that's all normal when you are going for something different.....

Not much planned for this evening...Matt's out so i could do a bit of clearing up in the kitchen...but no, it's a monday night and it America's Next Top Model night....i know it's the recap night...but you never know i may have missed something in the previous episodes which was important. Plus i have the end of Shipwrecked to watch...oh and ER...hmmm....lots of tv!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You need to remember this to stop worrying ..... it's hair and it grows back! If it's too high maintenace or you don't think it suits you remember that - simple but effective, you wont be content til you've tried it now you've thought of it!