Thursday, March 15, 2007

Waiting.......

I'm just waiting for the surveyor to come and look at the kitchen again to build in the microwave. Then after that i'll have to wait for my dreaded dentist appointment! Shouldn't be in there long tho and hopefully he won't get too cross with me!

Seem to have sorted the links thing out.....i downloaded firefox and if i access my blog through there all the little buttons are on the top of the page....we still can't seem to copy and paste the links in but that's not the end of the world!

Well the surveyor has just been and microwave is now in place!

Off to the dentist now!!! AAARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Kent Canary said...

Dont have any problems with Safari and posting blogs, Firfox is cool though. Apple key and C is cop, Apple key and V is paste if this helps put links in. `i ca post the HTML code itself when I have time but try the above, you still have to put them in html brackets though. Hope the teeth are ok!